One Arrest In Chillicothe Police Report
Chillicothe Police responded to 225 calls for service since early Monday morning.
At approximately 9:35 am, Officers arrested Maria Hoke Childs in the 600 block of Walnut St on a Livingston County warrant for alleged possession of a controlled substance. She was held at the Daviess Dekalb Regional Jail.
Other items for Monday include:
- a landlord/tenant dispute in the 1100 block of McNally St.
- a disturbance at Chilli Bay Water Park for a dispute.
- a trespasser in the 1400 block of Polk St.
At approximately 6:00 am, Officers took a report of burglary and stealing in the 900 block of Elm St. The investigation continues.
Other calls on Tuesday include:
- a report of stealing in the 1400 block of McVey St.
- several child custody disputes.
- conducted an investigation in the 300 block of Primrose St.
- a well being check of an older person walking along Washington St.
- an investigation in the 1900 block of Meadowlane Dr.
- possible harassment and trespassing in the 1400 block of Lambert.