Fire Truck And More On Chillicothe City Council Agenda
The Chillicothe City Council meets Monday for a workshop session at 5:30 and Regular meeting at 6:30 at city hall.
The Workshop session includes the audit for the city and the financing of the new radios for the police and fire department. Their will also be a discussion on the purchase of new emergency caution signs for near the fire department.
In the regular meeting at 6:30, the council will consider a contract for maintenance of the 911-GIS service, there will be an ordinance for the purchase of a new ladder truck for the fire department at a cost of just over $878,000, from Rosenbauer, the same company that built the Rescue rig the city purchased.
This truck would operated as a pumper for the department and a second ladder when it is needed. If approved, the new truck would be delivered in about a year
- Grand River Entertainment to discuss a new shade structure at Shafer Park
- The City Administrator will present an ordinance for the ambulance districts funding on the new radios.
- The street department will request an ordinance amendment to remove school zone signs near Central and Garrison schools.
- The street department will request their old back hoe be declared surplus.
- And there will be a resolution presented for the demolition grant.
An executive session is planned to follow the regular meeting.