Trenton Fire Department Responds To Report Of Smoke

Trenton Fire Fighters responded to a report of smoke in an attic of a garage Wednesday morning.  The call came in about 6:30 am for 2111 Haddox Street.  Fire fighters arrived to find moderate smoke in the attic and used a thermal imaging camera to locate a section of smoldering insulation.  A water extinguisher was used to cool down the insulation and then remove it.  They found moderate damage to a small portion of the attic and were on the scene for about 90 minutes.  They determined the cause of the problem was an issue with the electrical.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.