Eagle Scout Project On Chillicothe City Council Agenda
Monday’s Chillicothe City Council meeting includes an Eagle Scout project, and reappointments to a board. The Chillicothe city Council meets Monday at 6:30 pm at City Hall. The meeting will begin with he approval of bills and salaries.
- Edison Turner to discuss an Eagle Scout Project involving disposal of prescription drugs at the Police Department.
- Scott Cady will lead a discussion regarding a proposed recycling project in the parks.
- Mayor Reed Dupy will present a recommendation from Steve Schieber to reappoint John Marcolla, Jane Neal and Betty Preston Steele to the HMC Board.
- City Administrator Darin Chappell will lead a discussion and present a recommendation to name the field at Shaffer Park the “Chuck Haney Field”
- Councilman At Large Tom Ashbrook will lead a discussion and present an ordinance that would allow the City Administrator, the authority to place employees on administrative leave with or without pay for violation of city policies
An executive session is planned to follow the regular meeting.