Trenton City Council To Consider Several Ordinances
The Trenton City Council meets tonight at 7:00 pm. The council meeting is normally held on a Monday, but was delayed for the Veteran’s Day Holiday.
Tonight’s agenda includes numerous ordinances. Among them:
- A Hanger rental agreement with Danny Stevens
- An agreement for the removal of lime sludge.
- An agreement to construct a modular fire training center tower.
- A contract testing of testing for the substation switch gear.
- Repealing a portion of the Building Permit requirements for unidentified development.
- And accepting a portion of Riverside Drive as a city street.
Also on the agenda:
- Consideration for the bid for a crane
- Financing for the fire training center,
- A discussion with S&P Global Rating.
- A discussion on accepting 111 West 11th Street
- An appointment for the Building and Nuisance Board
- And a discussion about electric motors.
A Closed executive session is planned to follow the regular meeting.