House Fire In Chillicothe Sunday
Chillicothe Fire Fighters responded to a fire in the 1100 block of Third Street Sunday evening. At about 5:12 pm, the call came in for a structure fire at 1104 West Third. Chillicothe Firefighters arrived about a minute later to find fire coming from the front and sides of the home. Water and foam were used to put out the fire both inside and outside of the home.
The report states fire damage was contained to the room of origin – near a space heater, and to the exterior siding of the house.
About 1500 gallons of water and foam to extinguish the fire. The fire crew was on the scene for about an hour and 15 minutes