Chillicothe Man Charged In Arson Case
Arson charges have been filed against a Chillicothe man following the investigation of a camper fire that happened in January. Adam Crouch from the State Fire Marshalls office says 53-year-old Ronald Gene Dryer of Chillicothe has been charged for the fire that happened January 24th at a location on Herriford. The Probable Cause Statement indicates the fire was set inside the camper that was being used as a residence. Following an altercation with his brother, Dryer allegedly started the fire under the dining room table in a couch cushion.
A summons has been issued for Dryer to appear in court on May 20th.