Scrub Seal Operations Continue Across Area Counties
The series of scrub seals projects moving across Northwest Missouri continues this week with Route 116 in Caldwell County wrapping up and another route beginning soon. Vance Brothers, Inc., working with the Missouri Department of Transportation, will begin the scrub seal on Route 13 in Caldwell and Daviess counties between US 69 and Highway 6 on Thursday, July 16th. Work will continue through July 31st.
During these scrub seal operations, the roadway will be reduced to one lane with flaggers and a pilot car directing motorists through the work zone. Drivers will experience delays, both directions, as they must wait for a pilot car. Drivers entering from a side road onto the route being sealed must also wait for a pilot car.
The remaining projects on the schedule include:
- Route W in Grundy County (Route 6 to Livingston County)
- Route 190 in Daviess County (Grundy County to Route F)
- Route V in Daviess County (Route 6 to Route 190)
- Route 190 in Daviess & Livingston counties (Route V to US 65)
- Route 13 in Harrison and Daviess counties (US 69 to Route 6)
- Route W in Harrison County (Route M to US 69)
- Route 11 in Linn and Chariton counties (US 24 to US 36)
- Route 5 in Chariton County (US 24 to Howard County)