NCMC Board Of Trustees Meeting
The NCMC Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday evening in the Sugg Conference Room of the Ketcham Community Center. The meeting will begin at 5:30 pm with reports from the Head Start Director, the VP of Academic Affairs, the VP of Student Affairs, and the College President.
Under New Business:
- Consideration of Bids/Purchases
- Declaration of Surplus Property
- Consideration of GHHS Self-Assessment Plan
- Consideration of 2021-23 Academic Calendars
- Set Annual Tax Levy Hearing
- Annual Year in Review Report
- Consideration of Grundy County CARES Act Funding Application
- “Return to Fall” Plan
- Head Start Personnel
An executive session is planned for personnel and legal topics.