Chillicothe City Council Has Busy Agenda Monday
The Chillicothe City Council will have a public hearing on the property tax rate as part of Monday’s meeting. The Chillicothe City Council meets Monday at 6:30 pm at the CMU Office large meeting room.
After the Financial portion of the meeting, a Public Hearing will be held to consider setting the tax rate at .8862 per $100 valuation. That rate includes .6917 for the general fund and .1945 for the park fund. An ordinance to set the rate will be presented following the public hearing.
Appearances on the agenda include
- A request to hold the 2021 Polar Plunge at Simpson Park
- A discussion of roof replacement at the park shelter houses
- Two board appointments and three re-appointments
- An ordinance for a conditional use permit for a cell phone tower at 1 East Bridge Street
- An ordinance to amend the Zoning for a property at 420 Martin
- An ordinance for a cooperative agreement with the county and Rich Hill Township regarding Litton Road
- Setting the Speed Limit on Litton road to 35 miles per hour
- Amending the personnel Policy for the police department overtime.
An executive session is planned to follow the meeting.