Let us know about local, non-profit events by calling (660) 646-4173 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, July 23
– The Livingston County Sheriff’s Dept. is hosting an Autism Interaction Training on July 23rd from 10:00 am-1:00 pm at 250 Business 36 in Chillicothe. For more information call 646-0515.
– An amateur photo contest sponsored by the Chillicothe Garden Club is open now through September 30th. The contest is for photos of wild birds and there is a $2 entry fee. For more information call (816) 500-2315.
Tuesday, July 24
– The Livingston County Commission will meet on July 24th at 9:30am at the Courthouse.
Wednesday, July 25
– There will be a blood draw clinic on July 25th from 7:00-10:00am at the Livingston County Health Center.
– The Trenton Chamber of Commerce will hold a Chamber Luncheon on July 25th at 12:00 pm at the Barton Campus.
– The University of Missouri Extension is hosting a program called “Dealing with Drought” on July 25th at 6:30 pm at the Hundley Whaley Learning Discovery Center in Albany. If you plan to attend, RSVP by calling 726-5610.
Thursday, July 26
– The Livingston County Commission will meet on July 26th at 9:30am at the Courthouse.
– There is an immunization clinic on July 26th from 2:00-7:00pm at the Livingston County Health Center. To make an appointment call 646-5506.
Monday, July 30
– The Chillicothe City Council will hold a workshop on July 30th at 5:30pm with a City Council Meeting at 6:30pm at City Hall.
Tuesday, July 31
– The Livingston County Health Center is holding an open board meeting on July 31st at the Health Center office.
Thursday, August 2
– The 127th annual Jameson Picnic is August 2nd-4th at Jameson City Park. The event is sponsored by the Jameson Lions Club. For information on the picnic’s events call 334-0428.
Friday, August 3
– The final First Friday at Swan Lake of 2018 is August 3rd from 5:00-8:00 pm. There will be a hot dog dinner, a photo contest, and other activities.
Monday, August 6
– The Chillicothe Board of Adjustments will meet August 6th at 5:30 pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
– The Chillicothe Planning and Zoning Commission will meet August 6th at 6:00 pm in the Council Chambers of City Hall.
Tuesday, August 7
– Chillicothe High School 12th Grade Registration is August 7th at 9:00 am and 9th Grade Orientation is at 6:00 pm at the high school.
– Chillicothe Middle School 6th Grade Orientation and Technology Night is August 7th from 6:00-7:30 pm at the Middle School Field House.
Wednesday, August 8
– Chillicothe High School 11th Grade Registration is August 8th at 9:00 am and 10th Grade Registration is at 1:00 pm at the high school.
Thursday, August 9
– Chillicothe Middle School 7th and 8th Grade Registration is August 9th from 8:30-11:30 am at the middle school.
– Chillicothe Middle School 6th Grade Orientation and Technology Info Session is August 9th from 11:30 am-1:00 pm at the Middle School Field House.
Monday, August 13
– “Meet the Hornets” night is August 13th. Doors open at 5:30 in the high school gym.
– Chillicothe High School’s Open House is August 13th at 7:00 pm at the high school.
Tuesday, August 14
– Chillicothe Elementary School and Early Learning Center will hold their Open House on August 14th from 4:30-6:30 pm at the elementary school.
– The dedication ceremony for Chillicothe Elementary School and the Chillicothe Early Learning Center is August 14th at 6:30 pm at the school.
– The Field Elementary School Open House and the Dewey Elementary School Open House are August 14th from 4:30-6:30 pm at their respective schools.
Wednesday, August 15
– TLC Open House and Missouri Options are August 15th from 4:30-6:30 pm at the School District Administrative Building.
Thursday, August 16
– Chillicothe Middle School’s Back-to-School Night is August 16th from 6:00-8:30 pm at the school.
Tuesday, August 21
– The first session of the Chillicothe Middle School Fall Sports Parent Meeting is July 21st at 6:00 pm at Chillicothe High School.
Thursday, August 23
– The second session of the Chillicothe Middle School Fall Sports Parent Meeting is July 23rd at 6:00 pm at Chillicothe High School.
Saturday, August 25
– The 26th Annual EAA Chapter 944 Breakfast Fly-In/Drive-In is August 25th at the Chillicothe Municipal Airport. Breakfast will be served from 7:00-10:00am rain or shine and the free rides for Eagles ages 8-17 will be from 9:00am-2:00pm weather permitting. For more information call 646-8850.
– The 26th Annual Farmers’ Electric Cooperative Area Youth Benefit Fund Dinner-Auction is August 25th at the Chillicothe Elks Lodge. Dinner is at 6:00 pm and the auction begins at 7:00 pm.
Monday, August 27
– The 26th Annual Farmers’ Electric Cooperative Area Youth Benefit Golf Tournament is August 27th at Green Hills Golf Course. Tee times are between 7:30 am-1:30 pm.
Saturday, September 15
– The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a Jailbreak Poker Run on September 15th with registration at 11:00 am and the event at noon at the Old Grundy County Jailhouse on 8th St. For more information call 359-4324.
– An amateur photo contest sponsored by the Chillicothe Garden Club is open through September 30th. The contest is for photos of wild birds and there is a $2 entry fee. For more information call (816) 500-2315.