Let us know about local, non-profit events by calling (660) 646-4173 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, July 20th
– Owl Prowl is Saturday, July 20th at 8:30 pm at the campground amphitheater at Crowder State Park in Trenton. Call 359-6473 for more information.
Monday, July 22nd
– Vacation Bible School starts Monday, July 22nd and goes to Thursday, July 25th from 9:00 to 11:00 am each day at Mooresville Christian Church.
– Chillicothe Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meets Monday, July 22nd at 6:00 pm at Chillicothe City Hall.
Tuesday, July 23rd
– Walk In Office Visits are Tuesday, July 23rd at the Livingston County Health Center
– Chillicothe Board of Public Works meets Tuesday, July 23rd at 7:00 am to the CMU conference room.
– Livingston County Commission meets Tuesday, July 22nd at 9:30 am at the Courthouse.
– A 60s movie night is Tuesday, July 23rd at 7:00 pm at the Livingston County Library sponsored by Friends of the Library. The movie is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
Wednesday, July 24th
– Needs Day is Wednesday, July 24th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center.
Thursday, July 25th
– Livingston County Commission meets Thursday, July 25th at 9:30 am at the Courthouse.
– Immunization Clinic is Thursday, July 18th from 2:00 to 7:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center. Call for an appointment at 646-5506
– The annual meeting for Chula Farmer’s Co-Op is Thursday, July 25th at 6:30 pm at the Chula Community Center.
Saturday, July 27th
– A program on baby animals is Saturday, July 27th from 8:30 to 9:30 pm at the campground amphitheater at Crowder State Park. Call 359-6473 for more information.
Sunday, July 28th
– Vacation Bible School is Sunday, July 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at Chillicothe Free Methodist Church. Call 646-5596 for more information.
Monday, July 29th
– Chillicothe City Council meets Monday, July 29th at 5:30 pm for a finance workshop with regular meeting to follow at Chillicothe City Hall.
– Trenton City Council meets Monday, July 29th at 7:00 pm at Trenton City Hall.
Tuesday, July 30th
– Livingston County Commission meets Tuesday, July 30th at 9:30 am at the Courthouse.
– Livingston County Health Center Board meets Tuesday, July 30th at 12:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center.
Wednesday, July 31st
– Adult Blood Draw clinic is Wednesday, July 31st from 7:00 to 10:00 am at the Livingston County Health Center.
Thursday, August 1st
– Livingston County Democratic Women’s Club meets Thursday, August 1st at 6:30 pm at 722 Washington Street in Chillicothe.
Friday, August 2nd
– A Small Business Marketing class is Friday, August 2nd from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm at the Livingston County Library. Call 646-0547 for more information.
Saturday, August 3rd
– Brassfield Cemetery Association meets Saturday, August 3rd at 12:00 pm at 750 S. Washington St. in Chillicothe.
Tuesday, August 6th
– Chillicothe Friends of the Park meet Tuesday, August 6th at 6:30 pm at the Livingston County Health Center. The meeting is open to the public.
Friday, August 9th
– A 60s Street Party is Friday, August 9th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the Livingston County Library parking lot with a DJ, contests, fun, and food! 60s era costumes are encouraged.
Friday, August 16th
– The 56th Annual Hamilton Steam & Gas Show begins Friday, August 16th and continues through the 18th with specific events each day, and daily demonstrations throughout.
Saturday, September 28th
– CHS Super 70s Rockin’ Reunion is Saturday, September 28th starting at 5:30 pm at Bishop Hogan. Fore more information email email@example.com.