Let us know about local, non-profit events by calling (660) 646-4173
Friday, November 22nd
– A performance of The Little Mermaid is Friday, November 22nd at 7:00 pm at the Performing Arts Center.
Saturday, November 23rd
– The Annual Holiday Bazaar is Saturday, November 23rd from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Bishop Hogan Memorial School and the Chillicothe Elks Lodge.
– The annual Holiday Parade is Saturday, November 23rd at 10:00 am in downtown Chillicothe.
– A screening of A Muppet Christmas Carol is Saturday, November 23rd at 1:00 pm at the Livingston County Library.
– The final performance of The Little Mermaid is Saturday, November 23rd at 1:00 pm at the Performing Arts Center.
Monday, November 25th
– A Teen Advisory Board kick-off party is Monday, November 25th from 5:00 to 6:30 pm at the Livingston County Library. For more information call 646-0563.
Tuesday, November 26th
– Walk in office visits are available on Tuesday, November 26th at the Livingston County Health Center.
– Livingston County Health Center Board meets Tuesday, November 26th at 12:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center.
Friday, November 29th
– Jamesport’s Step Back In Time Christmas Craft Show and Festival is Friday, November 29th and Saturday, November 20th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm both days at the Elementary School, High School, and J.V. Spillman Event Center.
Thursday, November 5th
– Livingston County Democratic Women’s Club meets Thursday, November 5th at 6:30 pm at 750 S. Washington in Chillicothe.
Tuesday, December 10th
– Livingston County Planning and Zoning Commission meets Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00 pm at the courthouse.
Thursday, December 12th
– Livingston County Commission meets Thursday, December 12th at 11:00 am at the courthouse to discuss medical marijuana issues.
Saturday, December 14th
– A Christmas Craft and Vendor Expo is Saturday, December 14th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Grand River Area Family YMCA.