Let us know about local, non-profit events by calling (660) 646-4173 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, January 16th
– National Association of Retired Federal Employees meeting is Wednesday, January 16th at 12:00 pm at 750 South Washington Street in Chillicothe.
Thursday, January 17th
– Livingston County Health Center will hold an immunization clinic on Thursday January 17th from 7:00 to 11:30 am. Call for an appointment at 646-5506.
– The Livingston County Budget officer will host the first of two budget hearings for the 2019 Livingston County Budget Thursday, January 17th at 11:00 am in the commission room of the courthouse.
– The Livingston County Nursing Home District Board of Directors meet Thursday, January 17th at 12:00 pm in the conference room at Morningside Center.
– The American Red Cross blood drive is Thursday, January 17th from 2:00 to 6:00pm at the high school in Mendon. Call 1-800-733-2767
Friday, January 18th
– The Chillicothe Mudcats First Pitch Party is Friday, January 18th starting at 6:00 pm at The Fast Lanes in Chillicothe.
Monday, January 21st
– A parenting class called “Teaching Self Control in Blended Families” is Monday January, 21st from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at North Central Missouri Mental Health Center in Chillicothe. 646-6872.
Thursday, January 24th
– The Chillicothe Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Banquet and “Lip Sync Battle” Thursday, January 24th at Bishop Memorial School. Call 646-4050
Friday, January 25th
– Dance and Karaoke is Friday, January 25th from 7:00 to 10:00 at the Grand River Multi-Purpose Center in Chillicothe.
– A chili supper is Friday, January 25th from 4:00 to 7:00 pm at First Christian Church in Chillicothe. A free will donation will be accepted at the door, proceeds go to Operation Hope. 646-2602.
Saturday, January 26th
– The Chillicothe High School Key Club is hosting a pancake and sausage breakfast at 500 E. Business 36 in Chillicothe from 8:00 to 10:00 am. All Proceeds will go to Project Prom.
– The Livingston County Library Children’s department has rescheduled their Pancakes and Pajamas event for Saturday, January 26th at 9:30am at the Library. 646-0563
– A 7 point Pitch Tournament and Ham and Been Supper is Saturday, January 26th at 6:00 pm at the Browning Community Building .Call 292-1513 or 946-4150
– The Jameson Lions Club hosts a Soup Supper and trivia night Saturday, January 26th beginning at 5:00 pm. All Proceeds go to Jameson community betterment. 663-3520.
Tuesday, January 29th
– The Livingston County Health Center Board meets Tuesday, January 29th at 12:00 pm in the health center classroom.
Wednesday, January 30th
– An Adult Blood Draw Clinic is Wednesday, January 30th at the Livingston County Health Center. Call 646-5506
– The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce Luncheon is Wednesday, January 30th starting at 12:00 pm at the KCP&L conference room.
Thursday, January 31st
– The second Budget Hearing for the 2019 Livingston County Budget is January 31st at 10:00 am in the commission room of the courthouse.
Saturday, February 2nd
– A Whole Hog Supper is Saturday, February 2nd from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Chula Community Center for a free will donation. All proceeds benefit the fire department.
Wednesday, February 13th
– Second Harvest Food Pantry’s “Fresh Mobile Pantry” will be at 100 Central in Chillicothe in the old hospital parking lot Wednesday, February 13th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm .
Thursday, February 14th
– A Valentine’s Supper is Thursday, February 14th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at the Grand River Multipurpose Center in Chillicothe. Reserved tickets are $25 a piece or reserve a table of 8 for $100. Call 646-1555 for reservations.