Trenton City Council Considers Several Ordinances Monday
The Trenton City Council considers several ordinances as part of their agenda Monday night. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm at City Hall. The ordinances include:
- A zoning Change for property at 132 West 4th, from Residential to Business.
- A professional services agreement with Burns and McDonnell for engineering at the wastewater plant
- A Financing agreement for the purchase of a wheel loader for the asphalt plant.
- An ordinance to approve the purchase of a new Asphalt Plant to replace the old one. And on ordinance for the financing of the purchase.
- An ordinance for the purchase of a bucket truck.
- An ordinance for engineering services for a waterline replacement
- An ordinance to approve the design, bid and construction phase engineering services for the sewer line rehab service.
- And the amending of an ordinance dealing with abandon vehicles.
Other items on the agenda include: board appointments, transformer and utility pole bids, and council training.