Trenton City Council To Discuss Trash and Budgets On Monday
The Trenton City Council has no ordinances, but there are several items on the agenda. The council meets Monday at 7:00 pm at Trenton City Hall.
The agenda includes:
- Awarding the bid to sell a used police car
- Approval of budget adjustments
- Discussion of black start settings for the generator
- Review of a proposal received for the south airport hangar
- A review of current trash contract before the city goes out to bid on trash service
- There will also be a discussion about a part time nuisance officer
An executive session is planned for real estate and personnel.