Chillicothe City Council Has Two Meetings Monday
The Chillicothe City Council will have a workshop and regular council meeting Monday.
The workshop session is at 5:00 pm and is for a discussion on the City of Chillicothe’s Special Charter and different forms of government. This workshop will provide the public and the council with information for the future of the City Government System for Chillicothe.
At 6:30, the city council will have a regular meeting. That agenda includes:
- An appointment to the board of Public Works
- An ordinance to set the elected officials’ salaries that would start after the April Election.
- A discussion on a contract with Adam Warren for prosecuting services.
- A resolution to define the term “retirees” for insurance purposes.
- An ordinance for an antenna lease agreement with Midwest Mobile Radio Service.
- The council will also discuss moving the meeting date for the council session scheduled for December 31st.
An executive session was added for a real estate matter.