Fire Fighters Respond To Oven Fire

The Chillicothe Fire Department responded to the 1300 block of Jackson Street Thursday evening on a report of an oven fire.  The call came in about 7:30 pm and the fire crew arrive at 1306 Jackson in less than two minutes.  The resident, Elizabeth Prewitt, told the fire fighters the fire was out.  They checked the oven and found the electric heating element was burned in two.  They unplugged the oven and advised Prewitt to call and have it repaired before plugging it back in.

They were on the scene for less than five minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.