IRS – What To Do If Someone Used Your ID To File A Tax Return

Imagine filing your Federal Income Tax return and you receive notice that your return has NOT been accepted.  IRS Spokesman Michael Devine says this is usually not good news.

Devine says the IRS unfortunately has become very familiar with the process.

He says the key is to make the call as soon as possible.  Call the IRS at 800-829-1040 and for Missouri Department of Revenue, call 573-751-3505.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.