Chillicothe Fire Fighters Respond To Dryer Fire

The Chillicothe Fire Fighters responded mid-day Thursday to a report of smoke in a home and fire in a dryer, at 1113 Cooper Street.  The call came in at about 11:50 am and they arrived in about 2 minutes to find Chillicothe Police had used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

The dryer was removed from the house and smoke and extinguisher dust was cleared using fans.

The fire crew was on the scene for about 14 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.