Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Airport Runway Improvement Bids

The Chillicothe City Council approved bids for improvements to the runways at the Chillicothe Municipal Airport.
The work includes reconstruction of a runway and connecting taxi-ways plus installing other related systems.
The work will be funded by a State Block Grant that will pay for 90% of the $3.343 Million Dollar cost. The City will pay for the remaining 10% or roughly $388 thousand dollars.
The project will start in the Spring of 2020 and is expected to take less than five months to complete.
The Council also approved extending a contract with an aviation consultant company for their part in the project

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: