Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Assistance Available For Levee & Drainage Ditch Repairs

Area landowners and farmers with levee damage that needs to be repaired may qualify for assistance through a program locally administered by the Livingston County Commission.  Presiding Commissioner Ed Douglas says they have been working with the Livingston County Soil and Water Conservation Service.

Douglas says this will not be retroactive for those that have already completed the repairs.

If you have levees or drainage ditches that need repair or clean-out and have not already done so, contact the NRCS office at 646-6220.


Listen to KCHI LOCAL News Monday – Saturday at 6:10, 7:10, 8:10, 12:10 and 5:10 at 102.5 FM and 1010 AM!