Trenton City Council will Monday at Trenton City Hall. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and the public may attend via ZOOM.
The meeting will begin with the swearing-in of the new 4th Ward Council Member, Duane Urich.
Ordinances on the agenda include:
- For the Orscheln Tax Increment Financing of TIF, the area, redevelopment plan and agreement.
- A contract extension with the Green Hills Animal Shelter.
- A Conditional Use Permit to construct a 175×80 building to store ag chemicals at 915 Shanklin.
- A Conditional Use Permit to construct a 20×40 building and scale for a grain elevator at 308 Johnson.
- A contract for integration services with RS Electric for the water treatment plant.
- And a contract for a construction agreement with Rodriguez Mechanical Contractors.
New business includes a discussion for a manhole replacement at Kitty and 9th.
To attend the Trenton City Council Meeting, follow the link with this story