Chillicothe Fire Call Sunday Night

The Chillicothe Fire Department responded to a report of a House Fire, Sunday at about 9:05 pm, at 904 Trenton Street.  The fire crew arrived in 4 minutes to find the homeowner, Aaron Sanipoli, who told them he lit a fire in the fireplace, took a nap and awoke to smoke.  The fire crew found fire next to the chimney inside the home.  They used water and foam to extinguish the fire.  Severe damage was caused by the fire on the interior of the home.  They were on the scene for a little more than two hours.  No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.