Sheriff & Deputies Receive Training
The Livingston County Sheriff, Steve Cox, and his deputies have completed training in several areas in the past month. Sheriff Cox says that includes:
deputies and sheriff received 2-hour refresher block of training on De-escalation and Minimizing Use of Force.
Deputy Terry Wilson attended an 8-hour block of Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, Case Law and Documentation.
Sheriff Steve Cox attended the Missouri Sheriffs’ Association (MSA) Spring Training Conference. Training at the Conference included:
- Critical Mindset-West Memphis Shootout
- Israeli Law Enforcement Counter Terror; Domestic and Foreign
- Understanding Generations
- Effects of Hypervigilance on Law Enforcement
- Leading Your Agency Through a Line of Duty Death
- Legal Updates
- Anti-Racial Profiling
- CIT-Surviving COP Culture
Deputy Caleb Clements received training on Fentanyl Dangers and Investigations. That course was provided by the Midwest Counterdrug Training Center and was a full-day webinar.