The Trenton City Council will meet Monday at 7:00 pm at City Hall. The meeting is open to the public but they will have it available via ZOOM.
The agenda includes eight ordinance
- Amendments to the budget
- Steps for the Water Treatment Plant
- Work on the 17th Street Bridge
- Accepting The Right-of-Way from MoDOT
- Vacating an Alley on property owned by NCMC
- Construction of a fence at the North Substation
- An Agreement with MoDOT to provide inspection services at the airport.
- Accepting the April 6th election results
They will have appointments of committees
Election of president pro-tem
Liaisons for various boards
Approval of mowing bids, asbestos removal bids, and approval of the Convention and Visitors Bureau budget.