Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Fire Alarm At Strand Apartments

Cooking set off the Fire alarms at the Strand Apartments Wednesday afternoon.  Chillicothe Fire Fighters received the call at about 12:35 and arrived in 4 minutes to find no fire or smoke.

The automatic fire alarm panel showed the smoke detector going off in apt 416.  At the apartment, the firefighters found only smoke as the occupant was cooking with grease and it got too hot and set off the smoke detector. Fans were used to clear the smoke.

The fire crew returned to service in about 12 minutes.


%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: