House Fire At 101 Jackson

No injuries were reported in a fire that damaged a home at 101 Jackson street Tuesday morning.  Chillicothe Firefighters received the call at 6:22 am for smoke coming from a neighbor’s house.  The fire crew arrived three minutes later to find heavy smoke coming from the roof and eves.

Utilities were shut off and fire was found in a bedroom.

As the fire crew entered the home, a dog ran out.

Fire was found in the bathroom & bedroom area and in the attic.

A water/foam mixture to extinguish the fire.

The resident had left for work an hour before the fire call came in.  The red cross was called to assist the resident with a place to stay.

The fire crew was on the scene for more than 90 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.