Fire In Mobile Home On East Polk Street

A mobile home fire at 315 East Polk Street summoned Chillicothe Firefighters Monday afternoon.  The call came in about 3:50 and the fire department arrived in 4 minutes to find the single-wide mobile home fully involved.

About 3,000 gallons of water and foam were used to put out the fire.  The electricity had been shut off at the home, but extension cords were coming into the home for a hotplate, refrigerator, and phone charger.

The fire crew was on the scene for about 90 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *