Chillicothe School Board Meets Tuesday
The Chillicothe R-II School Board will consider turf replacement bids for the Jerry Litton Stadium as part of Tuesday’s meeting. The School Board meets at 6:00 pm at the District Office.
The agenda includes recognition of students from Dewey School with a presentation on the D.A.R.E. program.
- Superintendent Dan Wiebers will have an update on the Demolition of the old stadium.
- There will be a discussion on the revised filing dates for the April School Board Election.
- Consideration for a date change for the December School Board meeting.
- A declaration of surplus property, including school busses and a paint booth.
- The Turf Replacement bids and respray
- A Memorandum of Understanding with NCMC
- Staff Changes for the Cafeterias
- An adjustment to the trip bus rate for coaches/sponsors if they are driving the bus.
An executive session is planned to follow the regular meeting.