Chillicothe Fire Department Responds To Flue Fire

A report of a flue fire Monday evening in the 800 block of Vine Street summoned Chillicothe Fire Department.  The call came in at 8:31 and the fire department arrived in two minutes to find fire showing from the Chimney.  The crew entered the home and located the woodstove near the door.  They turned off the blower and removed the contents from the woodstove.  A fire extinguisher was used to extinguish the fire.

The ladder truck was used to access the attic and roof and they were able to verify the fire was out.

The fire crew was on the scene for 31 minutes.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.