Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

IRS: Filing You Tax Return – Refunds & Payments

As you begin working on the filing of your 2021 Federal Tax Return and the state returns, Michael Devine from the IRS says Electronic filing is the best way to file.

Devine says if you are getting a refund, you have a couple of choices.

He says you can request a paper check or select other options.

Finally, if you have to pay in, you also have options, including paying right away.

Just make sure the money is in the account when the payment is processed.

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: