Selling At Farmers Markets – Lunch & Learn Programs
The University of Missouri Extension will have classes to assist those thinking about selling food at their local farmer’s market. These classes can also help those currently selling food at the farmer’s market but looking to boost their revenue.
The MU Extension offers a series of ZOOM Lunch & Learn classes focused on selling food at a farmer’s market. The sessions are from Noon to 1:00 pm and have a total cost of $20. The topics and dates are
- February 7th – Growing niche produce
- February 8th – Participating in Senior Farmer’s Market and Double Up Food Bucks Program
- February 9th – Regulations for selling food at the farmers market
- February 10th – Marketing and customer service for the farmer’s market
- February 11th – Resources available from MU Extension and Missouri Dept. of Ag.
Contact: Leslie Bertsch, at 314-400-2115