Trenton Fire Department Responds To Mobile Home fire
A mobile home fire Friday morning summoned Trenton Fire Fighters to 1914 Colt Street. The Call came in about 11:30 am and the fire crew arrived to find fire under the mobile home near the rear door. The fire was put out and the fire crew checked to make sure it had not spread.
Moderate fire damage under the mobile home was reported. There was moderate smoke damage to the interior. The cause of the fire was determined to be improper disposal of a cigarette. The fire crew was on the scene for about an hour.