Trenton Council To Hold Public Hearing & Consider An Ordinance
A public hearing and one ordinance are part of Monday’s Trenton City Council meeting. The Trenton council meeting begins at 7:00 pm and is also available via ZOOM. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88504258198
A Public Hearing will be conducted for a USDA Rural Development – Community Facility Direct Program – Police and Fire Equipment.
An ordinance will be considered for approving a work order for the replacement, rehabilitation, and extension of sewer mains and the Pleasant Plain Lift Station. The work will be done by Howe Company.
Also on the agenda,
- A discussion of an animal welfare committee
- Approval of painting the old R-9 building at the Airport.
- Approval of hazardous inspections for a demolition project
- Consider ordering Street and Water/wastewater distribution backhoes early
- Have a discussion of closing Main street on Thursday afternoon.
- Consideration for a request by Main Street Trenton/Trenton Downtown Improvement Association for financial support
- Consideration for a six-month review on the budget and COLA increases
- Approval of a solid waste collection container on city property
- Approval of access to the Fire Training Center Property.
A Closed executive session is also planned to follow the meeting for a real estate issue.