Five Headed For Prison
The Livingston County Sheriff’s Department is transporting five people to the Missouri Department of Corrections to serve their sentence and/or for court-ordered treatment.
- 32-year-old Cheryl Hogwood of Virginia – 7 years for a Probation Violation on a Forgery conviction.
- 20-year-old Haley Graves of Chillicothe – 5 years for a Probation Violation on a conviction for Burglary.
- 18-year-old Brandon Gentile of Chillicothe – 7 years on a probation violation on a conviction for tampering and 7 years on a probation violation on a conviction for burglary. The sentences are to run consecutive – Received ITP Program.
- 39-year-old Christopher E Moss of Breckenridge – 4 years on a Probation Violation from a DWI conviction.
- 34-year-old Steven Lee Wilson of Chillicothe – 10 years for DWI.