Let us know about local, non-profit events by calling (660) 646-4173
Thursday, November 21st
– An immunization clinic is Thursday, November 21st from 2:00 to 7:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center, call for an appointment at 646-5506.
– An Intro to Astrology Chart Reading class is Thursday, November 21st from 2:00 to 4:00 pm at the Livingston County Library.
– A breastfeeding and prenatal class is Thursday, November 21st from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the Livingston County Health Center.
– The memory tree lighting is Thursday, November 21st at 6:00 pm at Silver Moon Plaza.
– Gilligan’s Island the Musical is Thursday, November 21st through Saturday, November 23rd at 7:00 pm each night at the Courter Theater in Gallatin presented by the Gallatin Theater League.
– The CHS production of The Little Mermaid opens Thursday, November 21st at 7:00 pm at the Performing Arts Center. ***Arts Council Season Tickets have the wrong date***
Friday, November 22nd
– A performance of The Little Mermaid is Friday, November 22nd at 7:00 pm at the Performing Arts Center.
Saturday, November 23rd
– The Annual Holiday Bazaar is Saturday, November 23rd from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Bishop Hogan Memorial School and the Chillicothe Elks Lodge.
– A screening of A Muppet Christmas Carol is Saturday, November 23rd at 1:00 pm at the Livingston County Library.
– The final performance of The Little Mermaid is Saturday, November 23rd at 1:00 pm at the Performing Arts Center.
Monday, November 25th
– A Teen Advisory Board kick-off party is Monday, November 25th from 5:00 to 6:30 pm at the Livingston County Library. For more information call 646-0563.
Tuesday, November 26th
– Walk in office visits are available on Tuesday, November 26th at the Livingston County Health Center.
– Livingston County Health Center Board meets Tuesday, November 26th at 12:00 pm at the Livingston County Health Center.
Friday, November 29th
– Jamesport’s Step Back In Time Christmas Craft Show and Festival is Friday, November 29th and Saturday, November 20th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm both days at the Elementary School, High School, and J.V. Spillman Event Center.
Tuesday, December 10th
– Livingston County Planning and Zoning Commission meets Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00 pm at the courthouse.
Thursday, December 12th
– Livingston County Commission meets Thursday, December 12th at 11:00 am at the courthouse to discuss medical marijuana issues.
Saturday, December 14th
– A Christmas Craft and Vendor Expo is Saturday, December 14th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Grand River Area Family YMCA.