Trenton City Council Has Five Ordinances On Monday’s Agenda
The Trenton City Council has five ordinances and a resolution on their agenda Monday. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm at Trenton City Hall.
The resolution is to express support for the Main Street Approach for downtown revitalization, economic development and preservation.
- For Tree Trimming with Asplundh
- A Change order on the engineering services agreement with Burns & McDonnell for the water and wastewater project.
- An ordinance for waterline improvements with Lamp Larkin Rynearson.
- An ordinance to purchase two Promatic Trap Machines from the Missouri Department of Conservation
- And an ordinance for the release of all interests in the Crimson Heights Subdivision
New business includes: discussions on disposal of the 1985 platform fire truck, an asbestos abatement bid, and approving demolition of structures,
There will also be discussions on the Green Hills Nutrition Building, a policy for TMU Operating Funds and a discussion on the electric rate study.