The Trenton City Council meets Monday at 7:00 pm with several ordinances and bids on the agenda. The meeting is held at Trenton city Hall. Ordinances include:
- Approving the Asbestos abatement contract for the property at 111 West 11th Street
- Approval of the purchase of two pieces of real estate for the 17th Street Bridge project
- Approval of an agreement with MoDOT for improvements at the Trenton Airport.
- Approval of Consulting Services for the Airport Projects
- Approval of with MoDOT for a street light at Highway 6 and Iowa Boulevard.
Bids on the agenda include for: breaker & relay testing, scrap metal, a fire training tower, lime sludge removal, fire department window replacement, and for scrap of old asphalt plant.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Approval of economic development discounted electric rate for a business
- Approval of cash reserve policies for electric, water and wastewater departments.
- Discussion of the next meeting – November 13
- Proposal For Airport Hanger
An Executive Session is planned for Personnel