The Chillicothe Fire Department responded to a report of smoke in the building at the Fast Lanes Bowling Lanes Monday evening. The call came in at about 6:00 pm and the fire crew arrived in five minutes to find no smoke from the outside and none inside. The maintenance person told them the AC unit on the roof was the cause of the problem. The fire crew checked the unit and found burnt wires near the compressor, but no sign of fire. The power was turned off for that AC Unit and the fire crew returned to service at 8:15.