FBLA District Competition Held In Chillicothe
Future Business Leaders of America, or FBLA, held the District Competition recently at United Methodist Church in Chillicothe. The event was hosted by the Grand River Technical School chapter.
At the event, Emma Burk was elected District 19 President and Audrey Snider, Secretary, for the 2020-2021 school year.
The day included contests to determine who would compete at the State Leadership Conference in April.
The following students qualified for the state conference.
- Kyle Roseman, Business Law and Political Science;
- Dalton Ripley, Accounting II;
- Callaway Chapman, Public Speaking and Social Media Campaign;
- Hallie Jones, Sales Presentation;
- Emma Burk, Future Business Leader,
- Emily Miller and Nathan Tool, Computer Problem Solving;
- Carter Allen, Business Calculations;
- Lauren Cavanah, Intro to Business Communication;
- Amanda Brade, Intro to Public Speaking and Broadcast Journalism;
- Drew Minnis, Accounting I and Hospitality Management;
- Alisyn Worman, Broadcast Journalism;
- William Kieffer, Social Media Campaign and Business Ethics;
- Kimber Roberts, Business Ethics;
- Danielle Martin, Audrey Snider and Kylie Roseman, Global Business Team;
- Braxten Johnson, Intro to Information Technology.