Veterans Service Group – Services Available
The local Veteran’s Service Group has a variety of services available for any veteran requiring assistance. Currently scheduled services include:
1) September 3rd, 13th, and 17th 9 am to 2 pm
A Veterans Service Officer will be present at Trenton VFW Post 919 to help with VA paperwork and answer any questions. You are asked to bring a copy of your DD-214, and all VA paperwork you may have.
2) Friday September 10th 9am to 1pm
A Veterans Service Officer will be present at the Milan MO American Legion to help with VA paperwork and answer any questions. You are asked to bring a copy of your DD-214, and all VA paperwork you may have.
3) We now have a full time local Veterans Counselor: Dr. Hudson Mon – Fri
A military counselor focuses on both active and inactive service members and personnel, veterans, and military families.
As military culture differs significantly from civilian life, service members and their families can experience considerable military-specific difficulties.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, substance abuse problems, self-harm, and family difficulties from their experiences in the military. In Trenton and the surrounding area call 660-359-4600 or 660-349-0802 to schedule a FREE confidential appointment.
6) For a ride on the VA shuttle – call 660-359-2078.
7) We are looking for people who would like to be VA Shuttle Drivers. All training is provided; there is no need for a commercial license. Potential drivers must pass a physical and Federal background check which is provided at no cost.
8) For Information please call 660-359-2078