Basement Fire Causes Smoke Damage At Home

Chillicothe firefighters responded to a report of smoke in a home at 116 Hillcrest, Wednesday at about 2:40 pm.  They arrived to find smoke on the main level of the home, coming from the basement.

Approximately 25 gallons of water was used to put out the fire that was caused by a faulty electrical appliance.   Chillicothe firefighters remained on the scene to clear the smoke from the home.

The report shows significant smoke damage throughout the home.

The fire crew was on the scene for about an hour and 20 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.