Shed Destroyed By Fire

Trenton Firefighters responded to a shed fire at 705 West 12th Street in Trenton Thursday night.  The call came in about 7:45 and the fire crew arrived to find the shed that had been built to house a wood stove was fully involved.  The nearby house was not damaged in the fire.  No injuries were reported.  The cause of the fire was an improperly installed flue pipe.  The fire crew was on the scene for about 30 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.