Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Chillicothe Police Report For Wednesday

One hundred thirty-one calls for service were handled by Chillicothe Police Department Wednesday.  Some of the calls include:

12:16 am, Officers conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of 3rd St. and Virginia Ave.   Officers observed drug paraphernalia get tossed out the window of the vehicle.   They later determined the 4 occupants of the vehicle were juveniles.   They were released to their parents.

2:09 am, Officers responded to the 400 block of Walnut Street on reports of someone attempting to enter an individual’s residence.   Once on scene officers attempted to make contact with the subject creating the disturbance.  When officers approached the individual he attempted to flee from officers but was arrested after a short foot pursuit.   The arrest was for resisting detention/arrest.  They were processed and released.

6:11 am, Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 1500 block of Calhoun.   During the contact, narcotics were located.   Officers applied for and were granted a search warrant for the residence locating more drug paraphernalia.   Officers arrested two adult males as a result.   One was taken to Daviess Dekalb Regional Jail for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia.   The second man was arrested for domestic assault and was released pending further investigation.

3:07 pm, Officers checked a report of trespassing on R/R property in the 10 block of Third Street.   The person was advised to leave the property.

3:20 pm, Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 100 block of 3rd Street on a vehicle with no license plates.   K9 Enoch was called to the scene and alerted to the odor of narcotics within the vehicle.   A further search of the vehicle resulted in the arrest of a man for possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia.

7:03 pm, Officers responded to the 1100 block of Jackson Street on a report of theft.   Officers spoke to two victims that had personal belongings and credit cards stolen.   A 24-year-old was arrested and later released pending charges.