fbpx

Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Smoke From Burned Food

A report of a smoke detector sounding and smoke coming from a home in the 1700 block of Maple Street at about 6:25 pm Monday summoned the Chillicothe Fire Department.  Firefighters arrived in three minutes to find the resident had been cooking and had fallen asleep, burning the food on the stove.

Fans were used to evacuate the smoke and the smoke detector was reset and tested.  The fire crew was on the scene for 6 minutes.

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: