Missouri 6th District Congressman Sam Graves is accepting applications for nomination to the US Military Academies. North Missouri students interested in attending the U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, U.S. Military Academy, or U.S. Naval Academy may contact
Congressman Graves’ Kansas City District Office at 816-792-3976 after opening an application with their desired service academy. To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 17 years old, but not have passed the 23rd birthday. (25 for the Merchant Marine Academy).
- Be a U.S. Citizen, and a permanent resident of Missouri.
- Be unmarried, not pregnant, and have no legal obligation to support children or other dependents.
- Meet the medical, physical, and academic requirements of the Academy
- Be of good moral character
- Have a valid Social Security Number
The deadline for applications for the nomination process is 5:00 pm, October 14th, 2022.