Trenton Fire Fighters responded to a report of smoke in an attic of a garage Wednesday morning. The call came in about 6:30 am for 2111 Haddox Street. Fire fighters arrived to find moderate smoke in the attic and used a thermal imaging camera to locate a section of smoldering insulation. A water extinguisher was used to cool down the insulation and then remove it. They found moderate damage to a small portion of the attic and were on the scene for about 90 minutes. They determined the cause of the problem was an issue with the electrical.