Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

Trenton Firefighters Respond The Alarm For A Cooking Fire

A fire alarm early Saturday morning summoned Trenton Fire Fighters to the Plaza Apartments at 715 Main Street.  The call came in at about 4:00 am and the fire crew arrived to find it was a stove fire that had activated the automated alarm.  They found light smoke in the hallway and moderate smoke in the apartment.  The extinguished the remaining smoldering papers and removed smoke from the building using fans.

No fire damage was noted and the cause of the fire was cooking with papers too close to the burner.

The fire crew was on the scene for about an hour.

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: