Stream KCHI Live 24/7!

FSA Offers Market Assistance Loans For Producers

Local producers can apply for Market Assistance loans through the Farm Service Agency.  Livingston County FSA Executive Director Raysha Tate says these are available for Bean and Corn Producers.

If you need more information or are interested in sign-up for the Market Assistance loans, contact your local FSA office.  In Livingston County, call 660-646-6220.