An engineering addendum, 42 Cares Contract, and an item for the fire department are on the agenda for the Chillicothe City Council for Monday. The Council meeting begins at 5:30 pm at City Hall.
- There will be a discussion on names for streets and the industrial park.
- An ordinance will be presented for an addendum to the engineering contract,
- A Proclamation for World Polio Day
- The Contract for 42 Cares for medical services
- A discussion on distance for Fire Department employees and how far they can live from the city.
An executive session is planned to follow the regular meeting to handle personnel matters.