Five bridges in Northwest Missouri have been replaced under the Fixing Access to Rural Missouri (FARM) Bridge program, two are in the local area. The bridges include:
- Chariton County Route D over Clark Branch.
- Gentry County Route T over Brushy Creek.
- Harrison County Route D over Ames Creek.
- Sullivan County Route C over Yellow Creek.
- Worth County Route A over Branch.
The FARM Bridge Program has replaced deﬁcient bridges on low-volume routes that are:
- In poor condition
- On timber pile
- One-lane but carry two-way traffic